Thursday, October 14, 2010

Zomg So Cute

I'm probably going to look back at the title of this and think to myself, "What was I thinking?" but until then I will enjoy it.

It happened again. That cute cat I mentioned yesterday, I met it again.

As I was about to leave to go home I noticed a squeaking at the window and quickly thought it may of been the cat that lingers in that area. I was right, it was rubbing the padding of it's front feet against the window beside the door.

Getting out was tricky, for this cat wanted to come inside. Once I was out I pet it a bit, then was off to go home. The cat, as I thought it might, followed me for a bit. The road I took was more lit this time, so I could see it a bit better. Despite my attempted escape by running the cat was persistent and quick to my heals. I decided not to run incase it continued to run and I stepped on it. It didn't take long for this creature to decide to turn around this time; though the thought of, "I really hope it doesn't follow me too far so I must bring it back," occurred to me again.

I also decided petting it was probably not the greatest idea, along with taking any roads that will have traffic because I would hate for it to turn around to go back home and to be hit by a car. Even if it wasn't my fault, I would be involved and I would hate for that to happen even if I wasn't involved.

About two blocks away I turned around, as I did many times to ensure I wasn't being followed by an extra stealthy feline, and saw a cat on the sidewalk about half a block away. I continued to walk slowly, I couldn't tell what way it was traveling. After a moment or two I decide it was a different cat. This one was larger, not by a large among but definitely larger. It also appeared to be orange but I wouldn't be able to tell in such lighting and distance.

I'm glad it was not the first cat I encountered, but the more I think about it the more I wish to give this cat a name. I wouldn't be surprised if I mention it many more times, and it needs a better name than Fuzzy-Grey-Young-Outdoor-Cat whom belongs to neighbors of my girlfriend.

I feel as if I should put something intellectual in here but nothing is metaphorically pressing on the inside of my skull wishing to be released. I've heard many times that listening to classical music is good for your brain, I am planning on getting some classical music and putting it on my Mp3 player and only listen to that. I will clear out all the music that is on it first though, so I am not tempted to go back to my favorite dubstep megamix. I will most likely do this once I clean the head phone jack that I think is dirty, but I could be wrong and the device itself may be the problem. I know it's not the headphones though. If it was I have a no questions asked warranty on them.

-Bugworlds

No comments:

Post a Comment