Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome back?

I'm now into my 12th year of schooling, 13th if you include Kindergarten, and 15th if you include preschool. Wow, that's a lot of schooling. I'm seventeen years old, that's just mind blowing at first thought for me.
Anyways, I thought I would stop in and share with the world; all four or five people who might read this that is, that I have decided to get back into using this blog. I've deleted my previous posts (well hidden them) for I decided they should be shut away from society. All but my Wall*e post, for it's a great one I think and the world should be educated about that movie.
I ran into a moment of inspiration and decided my thoughts needed to be shared with the world though I didn't want to post them all on Facebook and Twitter tends to cut me off a few characters short. I have a habit of speaking, or typing, more than the even the 420 character limit on Facebook has.
So, I'm back, and maybe a couple people will run into my thoughts and enjoy them and come back for more. Maybe I'll even be consistent and update this often.
Have a good day - Bugworlds

No comments:

Post a Comment