Thursday, September 9, 2010

Posterous

I'm in the process of linking my Posterious to this, or maybe do it the other way around if possible? I guess I'll find out once I look into it more. I need a Posterous account for my Ditigal Media and Psychology class. I have the same teacher for both of these classes and they are in similar format it apears, or at least they have many similarities.

On a side note, they keyboard has no room to rest my wrists and this is unconformable to type.. I might end up moving over so the monitor is oddly far to the left or right but then I will be able to type easier. Anyways..

So I'm planning on putting up many of my Digital Media essays, and Psychology essays here too. I have a bunch of things I wish to write on myself also.
Vampires, I saw a documentary on the history of fictional vampires and came to a situation where they could be real; however my explanation is more zombie like.
String theory, quantum physics; I've done a bit of knowledge gaining on these topics and wish to share my thoughts. Tied into this is reality theories, in which I could explain they are actualy your thoughts that you are not aware of. I love it.

I'll be adding more to this list but that's two things I wished to put down so I would remember to get back to it soon.
Bugworlds

No comments:

Post a Comment