Tuesday, September 21, 2010

English Class

Because I didn't have time to complain about my English Class, here it is.
It's too good. I know this isn't much of a complaint but it's the first thought that comes to my mind. I enjoy it, there are negative aspects however I don't mind. The class is fast paced and I often miss the flow of what's happening and find myself lost in the Mensa puzzles the teacher puts on the board every day for people to work at when they have spare time. I think they are very distracting, but I enjoy them none-the-less. It always is great when I figure one out before anyone else in the class. I have never liked spending a lot of time on one assignment and this has forced me to keeping at working at something and getting it done quickly then moving onto the next assignment before I loose interest.
It is late, I am tired, hungry, stressed and want to give up on this day. I think I will do that. Good night world, though most of you will read this during the day I'm guessing? I don't think I get many hits on individual posts or this website in general but I don't mind. Fame will come with time, pfft, who am I kidding? I'm not going to become famous with this unless I try to and even then I don't think I am likely to. I am not seeking fame, just somewhere to put my thoughts so that people may read them. Even if many of them are not read just the idea of them being here is nice.
And on a final note; what if the frequency of light was slowed down a little bit.. so maybe.. 1hz? or is it Hz? Well anyways I intend on explaining my interpretation of it soon.
Bugworlds

No comments:

Post a Comment