Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Plants Vs Logo's

An easy assignment for Digital Media, list as many plants as you can and then as many logos or brands as you can. I'm sure there will be far more brands compaired to plants. Infact, I'm sure I will have to cut off my logos list once it gets larger than my plants list.

I'm sure the purpious of this is to demonstrait there are more brands that we are familiar with compared to plants. We were told this, but soon as I read it I knew.

My hands are still cold after going for a run in the cold. It was nice, I'm becoming out of shape to the point where I dislike it so I am going to put some effort into fixing this problem.

Lets get started; plants.

Birch, bark, hickory, redwood, does old growth forest count?, moss, lichen, does fungus' count?, poppy, skunk cabbage, willow, grass, several various vegtables and fruit trees, cat tails, tulip, tea

At this point I ran out of names that come to mind, I can think of many types of flowers (dandilion) but I can't think of the name of (rose) all that many of them now that I think of it. I don't put all that much work into knowing the vegatation around me, let alown the vegatation not around me. I can think of several, several vegtable and fruit but I don't think that's what this list is looking for exactly (clover). If you havn't figured it out, the plants I am thinking of as I type this up (sunflower) are being put into (lilly) parenthasis.

So that makes an innitial 13 plants thought of, two questionables, and fruits/vegtables that were excluded.

Lets go for the easy list now.

Youtube, Blogger, Google, Yahoo, AskJeeves, Blogspot, Sony, Microsoft, Mac, Shaw, Skull Candy, ML, MSN, Bic, D&D, HP, Rubik's, DC, Marvel, DC Shoes, Veggitails, Rebock, Nike, Subway, Macdonals, Burgar King, Brooks, Walmart, K-Mart, Halmark, Select Video, A'nW, Coles, Timex, Rolex, Fox Racing, YTV, Discovery, A&E, HGTV, History, Food Network, Weather Network, Treehouse, Fox News, Land Yawt, Sector 9; I think I've got enough.

This was really easy to do, phenominialy easy actualy. Not easier than I thought, just as easy as I thought it would be actualy. I have a few Internet/Computer's companies, some music, some comunications, tv/video/movies, a puzzle game, some long boarding companies, a few fast food resteraunts, a couple of watch companies, a roll playing game, some comics, some clothes, and an office supplies supplier. They are all related to eachother, or in a moment of hesiation I was able to pull something from my surrounding and start a new tangent.

This post does not need spell checking. Have fun Gramarr Nazi's

Bugworlds ==

No comments:

Post a Comment